Our Campus

Robb Elementary School was established in 1955 and was named for a much-respected Uvalde educator, Annie Robb. A long time Uvaldean and respected Uvalde educator, Annie Robb was active in both school and the community. Annie taught in Sansom, Sabinal, and Uvalde and finished her career at the Southwest Texas Junior College. She also was involved with productions at the Grand Opera House and was a member of the El Progresso Club for over 40 years, serving in various positions. As president of the El Progresso Club in the 1920's, she was instrumental in obtaining permanent support for the El Progresso Library from the City of Uvalde that enabled it to become a free public library. Annie was always supportive of education and literacy and at her death left a gift in her will to the school children of Uvalde. In 1956, Uvalde honored this great lady by naming a Robb Elementary School after her.
Uvalde Coyotes Logo